Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18300 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,500 (Mex$ 8,199) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)