Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45048 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,190 ($b4,862) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)