Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20797 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 405 (ARS $1,949) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)