Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20677 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 840 (ARS $4,063) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)