Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,443 ($1,107) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)