Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,090 ($1,094) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)