Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,426 in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)