Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18789 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,138 (E£ 6,055) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)