Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.17554 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 481 (E£ 2,739) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)