Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49742 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,832 (41,881 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)