Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48747 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,098 (35,075 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)