Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46649 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,221 (45,491 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)