Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,350 (14,650 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)