Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,737 (9,749 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)