Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09939 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,513 (₨206,392) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)