Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09637 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,462 (₨212,332) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)