Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10703 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,522 (₨163,713) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)