Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01073 BRL / NGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,355 (685,685 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)