Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00501 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,521 (902,876 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)