Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,071 (591,394 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)