Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26924 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,815 (R 29,025) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)