Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23603 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,876 (R 29,133) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)