Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04920 BRL / HTG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,133 (348,195 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)