Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04747 BRL / HTG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,338 (280,949 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (32 minutes ago)