Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,250 (€2,185) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)