Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,067 (Rp 8,857,387) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)