Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,751 in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)