Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,593 in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)