Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,669 in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (44 minutes ago)