Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,627 ($5,522) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)