Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,645 ($5,581) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)