Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02978 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,757 (₨ 92,589) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (34 minutes ago)