Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00562 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,250 (3,782,854 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)