Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00612 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 44,378 (7,248,946 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)