Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00518 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,115 (3,881,551 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)