Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 40,929 (6,336,855 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 28,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)