Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,813 (€1,460) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (37 minutes ago)