Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.778 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,137 (1,764 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)