Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,079 (2,794 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)