Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,680 (3,406 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)