Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,208 (2,803 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (26 minutes ago)