Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,399 (3,251 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)