Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,482 (€4,105) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)