Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,378 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)