Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,394 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)