Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,178 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)