Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,968 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)