Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,090 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)