Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,199 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (44 minutes ago)