Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.539 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,413 (元10,042) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)