Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05332 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,940 (₨55,142) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (34 minutes ago)