Cost of living comparison between Pimpri, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04737 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,710 (₨57,218) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)