Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04920 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,320 (₨47,157) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (23 minutes ago)