Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15707 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,943 (37,837 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)