Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12427 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,957 (15,752 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)