Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23205 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,760 (R 16,204) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)