Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25136 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,647 (R 78,162) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)