Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,174 (17,792,831 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)