Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,166 (17,962,315 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)