Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09872 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,167 (82,729 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)