Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08983 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,203 (35,661 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)