Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,253 in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)