Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,772 in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)