Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,053 in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)