Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01017 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,361 (133,777 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)