Cost of living comparison between Petrolina, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,868 in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)