Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,615 in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (32 minutes ago)