Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,294 in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (44 minutes ago)