Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02896 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,015 (₨173,168) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (38 minutes ago)