Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,157 (€3,102) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)