Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,800 (€5,981) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)