Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,132 (€6,154) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)