Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,121 (€2,655) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)