Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,882 (€2,694) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)