Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 12,218 (266,155 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)