Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11012 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,391 ($U39,872) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)