Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11873 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,455 ($U45,943) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)