Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11423 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,496 ($U56,869) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)