Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01025 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,461 (239,991 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)