Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01043 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,284 (218,949 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)