Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,485 (€1,468) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)