Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,358 (€1,029) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)