Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,560 (€1,037) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)