Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05144 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,505 (₨29,261) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)