Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,273 (€6,102) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)