Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 501 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,116 (€5,635) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)