Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14212 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,665 (32,827 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)