Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41488 BRL / SRD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,691 (6,486 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)