Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,584 (€1,067) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)