Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 71,187 ($19,177) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 39,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)