Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.292 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 67,089 ($20,382) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 34,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)