Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.266 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 152,596 ($46,727) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 78,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)