Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,041 (€4,328) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (38 minutes ago)