Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,940 (€5,807) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)