Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,255 (€5,676) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)